cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which sales doc type & item category should I use for order related billing in S/4 HANA Public Cloud

Sumi_Malik303
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Edition. My client has a requirement for an order-related billing process within this environment.

However, I have encountered an issue as there are no standard sales document types and item categories available in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition , to support the required process

I am reaching out for your expert guidance on this matter.

Could you please assist me in configuring an "Order-related Billing Process" within the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud?

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Savant
Explorer

Hi Sumi_malik303 

In the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Edition, we only have a standard order (OR). Currently, we can’t define new order types or item categories in the system. We have to use standard configuration only. 

Regarding your question, yes, we do have an order-related billing item category. You can use CBAO (relevant for billing plan) if you don’t want to do sales of service. Also, we need to change the item category manually while creating a sales order, but if you don’t want to do this activity manually, please refer to the link below to understand flexible item category determination

Flexible Item Category Determination 

Thank You

Answers (0)