Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the BO for EmailTemplate?

former_member465936
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Actually i am searching to get the category that is in the Email Template from the campaign.

I believe have got the emailTemplateUUID:

But when i try call the BO, it not exist like email Template. would you tell me what is the BO or what would i can to do?

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to retrieve the Email Template Category from Campaign BO there is no direct association exists. Hence you need to first retrieve the Email template UUID from Campaign.ExecutionStep.EmailTemplateUUID. Donot stop here and also store other parameter like FromEmailURI/content, ReplyToEmailURI/content, ReplyToEmailName, FromEmailName which will be used later.

Then you need to use standard BO MarketingEmailTemplate of AP.CRM.Global namespace to fetch the related category of the email template. This should be done using QueryByElements BUT you will soon realise that EmailTemplateUUID is not exposed as a query parameter. So you need to filter all the emails templates based on filter value like FromEmailURI, FromEmailName, ReplyToEmailURI (retrieved from campaign) and then compare the value of email templates with the one from Campaign.ExecutionStep.EmailTemplateUUID.

former_member465936
Discoverer
0 Kudos
excellent answer, thank you very much.

Answers (0)