cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF initiator in another client does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created my WF and the first step is a user decision (yes/no). In this I use the &_WF_INITIATOR& as the addresse of the WI. It works fine in the development client but not in another client and I wonder why.

When I check the protocol, system is telling me that there´s no agent available which is not true. I see in the container USxxxxxx and I also created an object in the container for passing the user name like USxxxxxxx and nothing. It does not work.

What could the problem be ??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge Alonso !

In the workflow log , for the parameter WfInitiator , the initiator's SAP user id is not prefaced with 'US' ?

Please check the authorization of the respective user at SU53.

Also verify, RFC configuration was done perfectly as SWU3.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I double-checked the task and it it general. I also checked the log for the step and there´s no WFINITIATOR nor WIACTUAL_AGENT.

In the technical details I see that the workflow´s container has the WFINITIATOR with USxxxxxx and in the next step (user decision) there´s no such information nor WIACTUAL_AGENT. Based on this I corrected my WF for passing WFINITIATOR to WIACTUAL_AGENT in the step (using the data flow).

The above does not work. I see now in the technical details USxxxxxx for WIACTUAL_AGENT in the step but the protocol still tells me that there´s to agent.

Any ideas ??

marcos_suarezhulet
Participant
0 Kudos

Jorge,

You didn't mention if you have customized RFC destination in tcode SWU3.

Please check that.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is in green, I had checked it before. Only a couple of parameters are in red, like the web server.

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I double-checked the task and it it general. I also checked the log for the step and there´s no WFINITIATOR nor WIACTUAL_AGENT.

Have you only made it general today? If so you need to run tx SWU_OBUF to update the buffers after any organizational change.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Most likely the task has to be set to General Task.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology