cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to execute the job Error 70404

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am trying to execute a job which has been provided by SAP(http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8820 ) but when i am trying to run the job it gives me the following error-:

Any help.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

I'm assuming that you ran the job "TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryGenerate" before you ran "TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryUse" job.

The error code 70404 is usually a sql error with the ODBC connection. Please can you attach the screenshot of the error log? That will help narrow down the issue.

However, assuming that you are using MS SQL Server, the problem might be with the ODBC connectivity. If you are not using SQL Server, then you will need to follow the instruction in section 4.1.2 of the "Text Data Processing Language Blueprints User's Guide".

kind regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your comment.

I have already ran job"TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryGenerate" first and that job run successfully.

Ya its some type of sql error,the error message is -

|Data flow TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryUse
SQL submitted to ODBC data source <WTAIMHANASLT\SQLEXPRESS> resulted in error <[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '/'.
>. The SQL submitted is <D:/Program Files/SAP BusinessObjects/Data Services>.

Please help me how to resolve this issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please check the error .

What my understanding is the first job "TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryGenerate"  is not creating a table in the database .

when is check with "TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryUse" job it shows the following error.

Please help me out in getting this done,if you have done similar to this.

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Ashutosh

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Please attach a screenshot of the error log like the trace log screenshot you have attached.

The error message refers to SQL submitted as "D:/Program Files/SAP BusinessObjects/Data Services". This might mean there is an issue with the dictionary file location reference. If 😧 is not where the SAP Business Objects Data Services is installed, then change the location to the installation directory.

Try the following.

kind regards 

Raghu

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

The TdpBlueprintEn_DictionaryGenerate job will create a dictionary file with .nc extension in the SAP BODS installation directory of the jobserver. It will not create any table.

I think the error is with the dictionary reference location and not actually the SQL Server connectivity or creating of the table. The job is unable to create the table because I think it is unable to reference the dictionary file in the "Base_EntityExtraction" transform. Please follow the steps I mentioned in the screenshots of my previous message and it should sort out the issue.

kind regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

First of  all highly appreciate your help in a sort span of time.

I am able to run the jobs now.

But now i am facing a different error in "TdpBlueprintEn_Twitter".

When i run this job it run successfully but ZERO tweets are extracted .

Can you tell me how to resolve this issue and also tell me step by step how to create twitter API.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aushutosh

I've created a new document with the steps involved in setting up the twitter job. Please follow the link below

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-49203

kind regards

Raghu

PS: I tried posting a reply but the text editor kept returning an unexpected error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have followed the instruction from the link provided by you.

Let me know your job is working fine .

Because i still faces issue.It's not fetching any tweets.Following is the screen shot-;

At the end it shows the following result-:

Thanks a lot for your concern and help.

Really appreciate.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

The error no 10060 is a connection timeout error because the job cannot connect to the host due to some corrupt system file or connection issue. Please go through the link below to troubleshoot this error which will resolve your problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811087

Generally, servers in a company that host SAP Business Objects Data Services are firewalled. So you may need to configure a port for internet connection and define any related web proxy client.

I also noticed that you have configured the jobserver service at port 3600. Please note that the job server AL_JOBSERVER service will try to connect to the network both local and internet via this port. So it is essential to have your firewall to allow comms through this port to the internet. So if you can get your system administrator to troubleshoot the internet connection and web proxy on that server, you should be able to get data off twitter.com.

Kind regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Extremely apologies for the late response as I was busy with other things.

Highly appreciate your help will check and revert back if any problem persist.

Thank you

Ashutosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still stuck .

Is there any other solution for this.

I came to about some RDS solution for the same .]

Raghu have u worked on it .

Any help .

Regards

Ashutosh

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Please can you send me more details on where you are stuck and what it is that you expect as the output? I will have a look.

kind regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

It was the same as above i need to extract tweets but not able to and also apart from this is there any other way i can get sentiment data from unstructured data in a structured way.

Let us suppose take any laptop making company so this company need to analyse the sentiments of people on social network site about their product and by getting the details of sentiments they can further rate their process ,marketing strategy etc . by comparing the sentiment of the customer.

please if you have done something on this,please help .

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

What does the job actually do?

Give some details on the trannsformation etc.

Arun