cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORT MESSAGES NOT STORED IN SOLMAN FROM ECC SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have created support messages in ECC IDES.It was created with a ticket number but it isnt saved in SOLMAN System.

I have checke the RFC CONNECTION.Its correct only

I checked the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H,,,the ticket is there.

But i cant able to view the ticket using CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

My transaction type is SMIN.

Kindly help me in this issue

And also in ECC system how and where we configure that Support message Screen

thanks in advance

With regards

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

As per your Transaction type SMIN the tickets are not visible in CRM_DNO_MONITOR any more in Solman 7.1. You need to call transaction Solman_workcenter and select tab Incident management(Assign SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENTMAN role for workcenter visibility)

Also you can see your incident by: Call Transaction CRM_UI=> Incident Management on the left hand Navigation panel and in the Search Block click Incident=> on the below screen search with Incident number or reported by option.(Assign Role Solmanpro for CRM_UI)

In comparison to the CRM Web UI, transaction SOLAR_EVAL is also an alternative way to monitor incidents in Solution Manager 7.1.

Hope this Helps.

Regards,

VInod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

I am also facing the same problem.I can able to see all tickets form "FAST DISPLAY MESSAGE" in solman_workcenter.But not able to see all tickets under "MY MESSAGES".

and when I click on the tickets I am getting a window like this

nothing is displaying...

Please suggest me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

Try assign Role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO and SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_ADMIN and plz check still you are getting the same error. if the same repeates plz paste the error u r getting on the scree with RED DOT.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am also facing the same problem.I have installes solman 7.1 and I can raise tickets from satelite systems but but not able to see in solman workcenter.I checked with my RFC connections all are working fine.I can able to see the tickets from table  CRMD_ORDERADM_H in solman but tickets are not showing in workcenter.The tickets raised by solman system user I can able to see... Pease suggest me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajin,

It seems there is some problem with the authorisations. Please check the Application Incident Management Configuration Guide and check if any missing authorisations are there..

Moreover Are you able to access CRM_UI?

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadish,

Thanks for ur replay...Ya I can able to access CRM_UI.Can u suggest me the authorisations that I need to give.I have gone through incident management conf guide and given some roles but still it is not showing

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

If your transaction type is SMIN that means ur using solman 7.1version.

so you have to use tcode Solman_workcenter  or CRM_UI because entire incident management is now workcenter based in 7.1

hope it resolves ur query

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

I already responded you in the earlier message to check the business partner.

Moroever , if you have the ticket number .. go to crmd_order and check if you can see the message..

Thanks,

Jagadish.