Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1.3 MBO creation using ODATA service

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using SUP 2.1.3 and trying to consume OData service created using SEGW transaction on gateway. following an older document i moved ahead by creating XSD files from the XML file.

But,after uploading the XSD file , i chose the root element as 'feed' .

After this , one XSLT file is generated automatically.

But , when I click the XSLT file to edit , it shows error saying  'java.lang.NullPointerException' .

I have to follow the methodology of creating MBO's using OData service and then deploying it on server.

Please help me to move ahead with ODATA service in SUP 2.1.3 version. 

Appreciate your quick help and assistance on this.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am not understanding why are you using this apporach OData+MBO+SUP 2.1.3

Maybe, can give you a clue?

Rgrds,

JK

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to move ahead with OData+MBO+SUP 2.1.3 approach. The reason behind this error was auto generated XSLT file(used by SUP), So , i manually created that file and uploaded it.

Thanks Rahul

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That is interesting. Glad you made it through.

If your query has been resolved, feel free to close this thread.

Rgrds,

JK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If i ignore the Null exception error and move ahead with the XSLT format and preview the data source i receive the below error:

Execution failed: HTTP status code is [401], expected [200]; response body is [<html><head><title>Logon Error Message</title><META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"><style type="text/css">body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; }h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;color:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize { color:#333333;background-color:#C8E3FF;padding:5px;}.note { color:#CC6600; }a { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:#336699; }a:visited { color:#001166; }a:hover { text-decoration:none; }</style></head><body><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td><h1>Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen</h1><br><h2>Was ist passiert ?</h2><p>Der Aufruf der URL http://10.5.1.150:8000/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZCM_TEST_V5_SRV/PayrqSet/ wurde aufgrund fehlerhafter Anmeldedaten abgebrochen.</p></td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td class="emphasize"><strong>Hinweis</strong><br>Die Anmeldung wurde im System GWD ausgeführt. Hierbei wurden keine Anmeldedaten bereitgestellt.</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td><p>  </p><h2>Was können Sie tun ?</h2><ul><li> Falls Sie noch über keine Benutzerkennung verfügen, so wenden Sie sich an Ihren Systemadministrator. </li></ul></br><p class="note">Fehlercode: ICF-LE-http-c:001-l:-T:-C:6-U:-P:-L:6-X:CBC8A013038D1EE486AE76E3D8B54E1D_CBC8A013038D1EE486AE76E3D3D34E1D_1-x:B77319E4C51EF1AFAE1DCBC8A013038D</p></br><p> HTTP 401 - Unauthorized</br><p> Ihr SAP Internet Communication Framework Team</p></td></tr></table></body></html>

Please let me know if anyone has worked on ODATA+MBO+SUP2.1.3. I know this is not the recommended approach but i have to follow this scenario and i know it can be achieved through this approach. JUst need your assistance experts.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I am following the below link(old version)

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33172/diff?secondVersionNumber=4

Below is the error screenshot:

I would also like to some doubts for creating a rest service connection and XSD file.

1. Base url is ok but the URL tempelate part is not clear. Do i have to give the URL tempelate with all filters. Refer below screenshot

2. XSD files should be created with XML file in which the filter values have been passed to get the feed? I just want to display the details present in the RFC for a particular workitem number.

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Rahul

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you share which document you are following? Also, can you share the screenshot of the error you are getting?

Rgrds,

JK