0 Kudos

Dear All

My solman on window and give error i send screen short

Nainesh

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nainesh,

If you are upgrading SOLMAN then your stack xml should tell SUM tool that its Dual Stack system.

Please check your LMDB. When you are checking ABAP technical system ASL at the bottom of screen there should be one link mentioning JAVA part of this ABAP system.

Similarly when you will check ASL java technical part there should be link at the bottom mentioning ABAP part.

You are doing mistake while adding technical system in LMDB. You have added both ABAP and JAVA in LMDB but as pure ABAP system and pure JAVA system(i.e. as two different system with same SID) not as DUAL STACK system.

To be sure check your JAVA Technical system, there should not be any installation number. In dual stacks system installation number is only assigned to ABAP part.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Surojit

0 Kudos

Hello Nainesh,

Can you please check the stack.xml has the correct SID=ASL and the installation number 0020311097 is correct for your solution manager system ?

Generally the issue reported by you occurs if there is mismatch in the SID or installation nuber in stack.xml/actual system.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit

in my lmdb ASL in Abap and Java both it come automatatic how what i Do can delete Java

Nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Technical ABAP technical system in LMDB.

Click on Edit ---->> Delete technical System

Similarly delete JAVA technical system.

Wait for synchronization of ABAP/JAVA part with SLD.

Open APAB Technical system. You can find the option "Assign Java System".

Assign your Java system to ABAP part. Make sure that ABAP and JAVA "Extended SID" should be different. It can't be same.

To crosscheck whether it is assigned properly you need to check JAVA technical system. There should not be any "Installation Number". Check my above comment.

To be sure check your JAVA Technical system, there should not be any installation number. In dual stacks system installation number is only assigned to ABAP part.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

SG