cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about S4Core 108

scarlett3
Newcomer
0 Kudos
While operating in S4Core 108, I have met some questions.

1.I want to transport migration project from DEV 100 to DEV 110(different clients in one system). I tried two methods but both failed.

1.1 I use the method "goto - use project in different client" in LTMOM,but failed.error message is  "Project is already assigned to the current client".(already choose the development package newly created instead of $TMP)

1.2 I use LTMOM to add the migration project to the TR in DEV 100,but when l try to use SCC1N to transport it to DEV110, failed. the message said "Before Export Phase Failed. Please check Log for Details"(I am sure that the migration project is fully included in the TR, and the TR is newly created and don't include other conception. Already use SM12 to check and found no table locked in username.Already use SU53 to check and found no authorization lack.)

2.Another question is about "import financial plan data". I use it to upload project cost plan instead of CJ40. but fiscal year is mandatory,then how can i upload the overall cost of project?

3.And i found that the fiscal year data needs to be maintained in OKEQ CO version 0,but my upload data's plan version is P01. So why is the fiscal year data controlled by version 0's configuration instead of version P01's configuration?

4.What' more, I also found that WBS must be marked as Statistical, then the fiacal year can be controlled by config OKEQ. If WBS not be marked as Statistical, the fiacal year can be any year and out of control.  Why does this need to be associated with WBS attributes "Statistical"?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)