Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP - Proxy sync scenario in PI 7.4

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

i Experts,

I am using  PI 7.4  working on Soap-proxy synchronous scenario.I have configured ESR/ID correctly.But when the thirdparty system triggred the message,all the messages are going to Cancelled state in PI monitoring  with the below error.

SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.

4/1/2015 5:16:31.660 PM Error Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.

4/1/2015 5:16:31.692 PM Error SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.

4/1/2015 5:16:31.692 PM Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.

I tried to post the message from SOAP UI,I received the below response

I have cross checkd the SCN links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3454751 but no luck.

Regards,

Sahithi M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is happening because of unmatched XML structure in Message mapping. May be the request WSDL you are sending to XI MM its not the expected XML structure .

If the XML structure is fine then you can increase the HTTP timeout field in PI and check wheather the problem is solved or not.

Thanks,

Apu

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Can you let us know whether you are getting this error for all the messages for this interface or not.

Since it is a synchronous scenario, it will get canceled out in PI system.

Can you please check what is the dump(go to ST22 tcode) in ECC for this request, mostly I think some issue has occurred in ECC, due to which PI will not receive response for the request and get error-ed out like this in PI system.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you used Integration with the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended channel configuration for Proxy as described in below link?

Configuring the Channel for ABAP Proxy Receivers - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try un/checking the "Do not Use SOAP Envelope" in sender SOAP channel?

Thanks

Pradeep

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to check your request and response data (data type) inside the payload.  Also test first in soap ui and start test from thrid party system.

Regards,

Manigandan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Have you tried with the WSNavigator?

What kind of request are you sending?, have you set the SOAP envelope? could you share a screenshoot with your SOAPui request?

Regards

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Seems mis-match between structure and Payload. Request you to do the following:

1. Test a fresh message from from local SOAP UI tool.

2. Picked WSDL file and Import in SOAP UI tool.

3. Put some dummy data for mandatory fields

4. Provide PI user id / pwd in SOAP UI Properties section

5. Trigger it msg and ckh if its successful in PI

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar