cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling on Mobile devices

0 Kudos

With Design Studio reports on Mobile devices, scrolling is not working. However, when I tap twice at the top or bottom it actually does scroll a few pixels but just swiping is not working.

Tried with multiple DS reports, with or without SDK components en with or without custom CSS.

Any idea why this is and how to solve ?

As far as I've seen on the web more people encounter this. Is this also the case when viewing DS applications in Safari instead of MoBI app (I unfortunatuly cannot test this due to firewall).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerben,

I have created a Design Studio APP which scrolls fine in the Internet explorer on desktop. When i try to login to BOE in safari and launch the Design Studio APP, I am unable to scroll. The Application just shows what ever fits in the screen and rest is not showing up.

Anyone else noticed this issue? Please let me know if there is any solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin, Gerben,

Native mobile scrolling seems to be suppressed in Design Studio as of upto version 1.4. I am afraid there is no direct solution to this problem even with CSS. One way could be through the use of the Design Studio SDK with the iScroll library but I would rather call it a hack than a solution.

Regards,

Stephen

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerben,

Are you using the Mobile theme for Design Studio?  Can you use the camera icon to share more information, including a screenshot?

Which Design Studio components are you using?