cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorecards Rules selection tab for adding of Rule to Scorecard is not alphabetical sorted

0 Kudos

Scorecards Rules selection tab for adding of Rule to Scorecard is not alphabetical sorted.

Means when there is over 1000 rules randomly ordered in the list and one Rule need be selected to be added to scorcards. It need be visually reviewed by slowly scrolling down till particular rule is found. No search available, none sorting.

Would you guide me how to select one intended rule or sort the list, please?

Best Regards, Standa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with: https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

For example, you can:

- outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful)

- share screenshots of what you've seen/done

- make sure you've applied the appropriate tags

- use a more descriptive subject line

The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to respond. Feel free to also take our Q&A tutorial at: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html

Questions on how to draw responses from members? Check out this discussion on how to improve questions. https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/welcome-corner-discussions/advice-from-sap-champions-questions-a...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jmuiruri
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Greetings sfabik,

The behavior you are experiencing is a known issue that was patched in Information Steward SP 14 Patch 5 (Version 14.2.14.2834)

• 2995002 - When selecting rules to add to a Quality dimension the rules are not displayed alphabetically - Data Insight

Also Just fyi, mainstream support on SAP Data services 4.2 & Information Steward 4.2 is scheduled to end in May 2023 with priority 1 support scheduled to end in December 2024. I therefore highly recommend you start making plans to upgrade to SAP DS/IS 4.3.

References

Best Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for answer and good news.

BTW Iit was also obserwed that color bar with rate indicaion are not scrolling down together with other lines. They are frozen on the original place. You are probably including this in the next upgrafe also.

It will be good functionality if rules could be sorted in additionaly sub-directories in the Acuracy and others. It il help organize bigger amount of rules.

Next topic I have is missing functionality function for verification of existence of the Substring within another string.
Example: If source field contain "LATEX - NONE" in any place of of the longer source string semicolon seprated, then target field shall contain transformed value substring "Latex|Does not present".

Next one, I did not found how to write lookup function nested on the parameter place within outer lookup function.

Best Regards
Standa

jmuiruri
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Greetings sfabik,

Regarding the scroll issue

• There were a several scroll issues that were addressed in Information Steward 4.2 SP14, so i would like to believe this issue was addressed as well.

Regarding sorting the rules into sub-directories

I have is missing functionality function for verification of existence of the Substring within another string.

• We have substr() function which can be used to extract a string from another string
  • Please correct me if this is not what you want. I would also need more context to understand

Finally if you are planning to upgrade i highly recommend you go with the latest Information Steward 4.3 SP1 version which will contain most of the fixes

Best Regards,

Joseph