cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript: copy from client problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I developed sapscript in client 571. I'd like to copy it to client 572. So I go in se71 (client 572) to Utilities-> Copy from client and put 571 to field source client. I put the same name to Form name and Target form. I recieved message: "Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted". If I put 000 to field source client, the message is shown: "Form ZUA_LPR_LOSS_REC language * is not available in client 000". Can anybody please tell me what's wrong?

Best regards,

Josef Motl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not seem to have authorization to change the sapscript in client 572.

Either take the authorization or you can do it from SCC1.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very simple.

I hope you have saved the script in a transport request. Release the request and get the basis to be transported to the client 000 in your same server. In your case if, D-571 is your dev server, D-572 is ur test server, then ask them to migrate only to d-000. This script form will now visible and accessible from all the development clients.

Once you have the results as expected, get this migrated from D-000 to Q-000 for testing in QA systems.

Rgds

Subbu

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction SCC1 to copy sapscripts to locked clients .

Go to SCC1 in 572, enter 571 in source client, enter CTS, select first checkbox, and click start immediately.

Regards

Sridhar