cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.31 integration with successfactor: Connection Issue.

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in process to integrate SAP PI with successfactor.

HCM --> SAP PI --> Successfactor

I have followed steps as mentioned in below document.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/08/02/pidoc-integration-between-non-sap...

I am getting error as give below.

channel logs:

Any help is appreciated.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

finny_babu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

You can now use the new SuccessFactors Adapter for PI to do the integration between SF and SAP ERP HCM. Check out the blog: http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/03/07/successfactors-sfsf-adapter-for-s...

Regards

Finny

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Finny,

The issue is resolved now. there was some settings from SF side which were done and the issue is resolved .

thanks for sharing information..

regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you please specify what settings were required from SF side?

We are facing similar issues where while sending requests from SOAP UI we are getting response from the successfactor site whereas when we are sending through PI system its giving the error.

Any pointers will be extremely helpful..

Thanks and Regards

Prapti P

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Prapti,

can you please post the module parameter used in receiver channel.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

We are using standard SOAP Adapter and no module paramaters are being used for login scenario.

Thanks

Prapti Pattanaik

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any help on this will be highly appreciated. As we are stuck in the middle of integration and not getting any relief from the issue.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check SF Hostname you were able to ping from PI os level. If you were able to ping then please use the ip address in your url.

and also add the entry in host file of PI server. it will help.

Hope you are trying first using SOAP adapter to send login request.

To send actual request use the SOAP Axis adapter.

Regards,

Venu.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

That exception means the endpoint is rejecting the communication. The problem could be in the certificates, but you can trace deeper the problem with an external program like wireshark, check this note 1227116  - Creating network traces

Regards.

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Inaki,

Before it tried with the network issue. I would like to update when we tried to send a request from SOAP UI we are getting response from the successfactor whereas when we are sending through PI system its giving the error.

Connection closed by remote host.

please advice.

thanks and regards,

Praveen  T

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if ports between systems are opened. I mean ports between PI and successfactor

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mikhail,

If we are able to send/receive using SOAP UI doesn't it mean PORTS are opened ??

As i have installed SOAP UI in the PI server itself and the calls are successfull.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my case I use SOUP UI on my local machine and PI is on server. I had such problem and the problem was in ports.

If you send request from the same computer then my advice is not correct, sorry

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

btw what is configuration of PI system? dual or single stack? Have it one or several clusters? In case of dual stack, is ABAP and Java instances on the same cluster? maybe server uses several nodes? and requests from SOAP UI and from PI are send from different nodes?

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mikhail,

Its PI 7.31 dual stack with only one server cluster. Yes both java and abap stack are on same instance. Yes request from SOAP UI and PI resides in same node.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T