cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DRC for Romania

juan_gez13
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are implementing SAP DRC cloud edition for ROMANIA electronic invoice and now we get errors for all Credit Notes (document type 381 for ANAF) as the structure is not compliant with ANAF requirements.
We raised OSS message but we are not getting any response yet and this is impacting our project timeline and delaying user acceptance tests.

OSS MESSAGE 904222 / 2023

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Hi Daniel,

please send your request via e-mail : violeta.cristache@sap.com

Violeta

0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

see my answer for Daniel...

please send your request via e-mail : violeta.cristache@sap.com

Violeta

0 Kudos

Dear customer,

For the moment there is a project of the law relating some changes starting with 01.01.2024.(like reporting phase)

More details on the Romanian group: Romania Financials - Content/E-invoice Romania /Project of law

Violeta

Hi Violeta, the link provided is closed group. How can we access it?

Thank you in advance.

stoicaflorin
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Violeta,

Thanks for the involvement in this discussion.

I have tried to access the link provided but seems that those are restricted. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person with this issue. Is there a way to access it?

Regards,

Florin

mahesh_varma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Gez,

Thanks for writing to us.

I already provided resolution for your negative sign issue in the incident. Kindly check it.

Also, Yes, for Credit Note(381) there is a separate structure published by Romanian Tax Authority. You can't submit Credit Notes with the existing solution. We recently delivered Credit Note solution on Cloud via CFD 2308.2 release cycle. We also planned to release it to all OP customers by the end of January 2024.

Best Regards

Mahesh Varma

juan_gez13
Explorer
0 Kudos

Does this mean that it will not be ready for the legal date for eInvoice (1st January)?

juan_gez13
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I made the same question in SAP WorkZone 10 days ago and I got a different answer: "For Credit note (type 381) itself there is separate structure published by tax authority . Will be available new note for it soon."

martinlitalin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

please give the team time to respond. We are not aware of any development errors at the moment, this sounds like an implementation error and SAP implementation services are billable and not part of the license offering, there is no "free" support. If errors persist please do reach out to the SAP Service Account Manager.

Best regards,

Martin