cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business WF, Tasks, Odata and deferred properties /IWWRK/WFSERVICE/

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I've been looking for a solution to a problem for a while and I hope you can help me.

We have managed to integrate an UI5 APP into a WF Business Task as I show in the image (just a UI5 app with form example)

Regarding the data sent from the backend, we make use of /IWWRK/WFSERVICE/ and more specifically the data is sent in the Extensible Elements Collection ( Extensible Elements Collection (0..1))

But at the time of binding, I only arrive to bind data in /IWWRK/WFSERVICE/WorkflowTaskCollection, and if I try to access to an specific instance is not possible, data always appear as __deferred

The funny thing, is that if we navigate directly to the url, the data is displayed but if we use the service in the Frontend, I always find the same issue without being able to access the data, even if I create a new model, using directly the url, it is impossible for me to get the data, I only get the url without ever being able to access the data call it or bind it on XML view.

So Any help or guidance will be welcome since it is a very urgent matter to access to this data and proceed with CRUD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)