Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order line item combined

MittalPatel
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello, 

I would like to know about sales order SAP B1

"When I have a same SKU multiple line items and I want that to combined to one line item and added up Quantity in SAP" 

Sale order number : 1001

No:  Item number Quantity 

1  30569             3

2  30569             2

3  30569             3

4  36532             5

How these three line can become one line and add up quantity?

No:  Item number Quantity 

1  30569         8

2  36532         5

This will be great help for our work environment. Sale order length will be sorter and it will be easier to verify delivery. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abdul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After enter data in SAP B1 screen, you can use summary option available in the document as shown below 

Abdul_0-1714885079611.png

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is best and easiest to combine them before or while you enter them into SAP. How, depends on the way they are entered now. Does someone type them in manually, or copy-paste them from Excel or an email? Do you have an integration that enters them from a web store?

After that there are a few ways to accomplish this:

• a. Right-click on the rows, and choose Copy table from the menu. b. Paste in Excel, sort and combine there. c. Delete all the rows from the Sales Order in B1. d. Copy and paste the item codes from excel to B1, and then the quantities, and if necessary, the prices.
  • a. Write and save a query that combines the rows. b. Delete all the rows from the Sales Order in B1. c. Copy and paste the item codes from the query result to B1, and then the quantities, and if necessary, the prices.
  • Build an addon to handle the previous suggestion.

Regards,

Johan