Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC - Hyperlink Story Page to Story Page from table using clicked table element

axel_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to link one story page to another story page by hyperlinks.
The whish is that the hyperlink is using table element as filter in the target page. 

Source Story Page / Table looks like this

axel__0-1712843134010.png

And the hyperlinks bring the user to Story Page 2 for the clicked customer filtered

axel__1-1712843210062.png

Any ideas how to achive this? The standard page link does only allow to apply the filters from the source page to target page but in my case the source page has no filter on customer ....

Kind of stupid to script table selection read out etc. for this kind of basic interaction.

Thanks and best regards
Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi axel_

You try the approach as mentioned in this post: https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/hyperlinking-by-click-on-a-cell-in-a-table-in-sac-story/...

You may achieve jump with context to another page, but not as directly hyperlink in table cell, instead, you can have the jump from right click on a data cell. 

Best regards, William 

akhilgs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @axel_  you can achieve the same using SAC URL API, this helps to take a set of arguments as filters for widgets in another story or page within the same story, there is no direct approach that I know of, you will need to do a little bit of scripting to achieve it.

SAP Analytics Cloud URL API