Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postgres SQL With CAP Deployment Issue

avik_saha0104_28
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am having PostgresSql service with standard service plan activated in my BTP account.

But while deploying the SAP CAP-Postgres DB app it's giving me the below error.

Error monitoring creation or update of services: Error creating service "TMS-db" from offering "postgresql-db" and plan "standard": Service broker error: Service broker backing-services-broker-postgresql-db-cf-us10-001 failed with: You do not have sufficient entitlements for storage_ha

Please find the MTA details as below for your reference.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Avik

View Entire Topic
pedro_iranzo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Avik,

The problem is that the Postgres DB is getting created and has the high-availability option enabled (I think it's a default). Because you don't have the high-availability plan (storage_ha), you are getting the error.

In my experience, it's better to create the database service manually through the cockpit, disabling the high availability option, and then refer to that service in the mta.yaml:

resources:
- name: pg-database-service type: org.cloudfoundry.existing-service

Regards,

Pedro

avik_saha0104_28
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello pedro.iranzoegea,

Thanks for your quick response. I have followed the same with standard now the DB creation and binding is working absolutely fine. But while Deploying the app it stops at the db deployer task execution.

And after that it shows Error starting application "TMS": Controller operation failed: 422 Unprocessable Entity: CF-UnprocessableEntity(10008): memory space_quota_exceeded error. We have 8gb left in the space.

This project has only one Entity which is only book which I have generated using the cds add tiny-sample. Is there any git repo available for CAP-Posgres Implementation, to refer. We are badly stuck at this point not able to move forward, please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks