cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILM Customizing Data Protection Workbench for extended SAP BW Standard Datasources

RalfKlause
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that the extension of a standard SAP datasource by person-specific fields according to SAP specifications(userexit etc. - there are no modifications!), is not supported by the ILM Prozedure.

My example:

The data source 0UC_ISU_24 originally does not contain any business partner information. These were added via a customer extension. So we have an extended standard SAP data source that is relevant to ILM.

In TCode GEN_NOTIF_MAP_FLD Mapping ILM Object -> Datasource, it’s not possible to add 0UC_ISU_24 to ILM object CA_BUPA.

So I can‘t load ILM Notifikation info to Data Protection Workbench BW Datamodel for the Datasource 0UC_ISU_24 and ILM object CA_BUPA.

But it is possible to add customer-specific data sources(Z*) that are not in the SAP namespace into customizing - but not extended SAP standard data sources.

Do you have an idea, how I can manage this problem?

Thank you for your support.

View Entire Topic
saranara
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

We are trying to implement Data Protection Workbench for a Data Privacy project in our system.

I have raised a question on this topic in Forum but no response to it yet. You can find my question in the below provided link. Could you please check and let know if you have any helpful information on it, as you seem to have worked in DPW already? Thanks a lot for your time.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13914180/data-protection-workbench-how-to-update-table-ilmo.html

Thanks & Regards,

Aravindhan