help me...

thank you

View Entire Topic
Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi seong-kyun,

As far as I can understand from the error message, the deployment process tried to bind a service instance to your application. However, when this happened the system tried to retrieve a service key for it in order to perform the bind operation, but it was not able to find the service key.

There is a high chance that your sub-account either doesn't have an entitlement for a certain service that your project requires or your project depends on a Hana Cloud instance started on your sub-account so it is able to created an HDI service instance.

Either way, there should be another error that happened before the error you are seeing here.

Could you please add more details on your question?

Is this a CDS project? If so, could you please add the mta file used here?

Hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,
Ivan

seong-kyun
Discoverer
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply. ^^

and below is the contents of the 'mta.yaml' file.

I look forward your reply.thank you.

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi seong-kyun,

I see your project depends on an instance of HANA database in order to use the hdi-shared container.

Make sure you have a database instance started on a sub-account. If that is different from the one where you are deploying, make sure it is also shared across that sub-account.

Also, check that you have hdi-shared plan assigned to the sub-account where your Hana instance is deployed.

And last, but not least, grab the full deployment traces so we can see if there were other errors happening before the system threw that deployment error.

Best regards,
Ivan