cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the ANI and DNIS fields via CTI Adapter?

luis_montalti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to get the ANI and DNIS values of an incoming call and save them and then add them to a ticket.

Can someone tell me how I can get them and then use them?

View Entire Topic
antoniomorais
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lucho,

As per my research this seems to have a really unconsistent behaviour and I am opening some incidents with SAP but still not getting answers. They always answer back saying to post my queries here on the Blog but their experts never answer so this becomes a bit frustrating. Only alternative is networking between consultants.

As per my tests, the CTICallWrap-upActions is not getting called never. I will be opening an incident shortly for this as your answer confirms that I am not the only guy who is facing that issue.

Regarding the CTICustomerSearch, I have realized that this BAdI behaves really unconsistent against the standard search. For example, if you have 3 accounts with the same phone number and simulate a call, you will be getting the possibility of reviewing the 3 accounts and Confirm the corresponding one. Hoever, if implementing the CTICustomerSerch enhancement, you can only return a single Customer ID; this will never take an agent to the point of reviewing multiple possible accounts.

Regarding the link you shared, I am not wondering to save the incoming data on our DB, I just want to add an EC for SalesOrders and need to convert the Account ID into Account UUID and send it somehow through an outport.

Let me know in case you get into any results.

Cheers.

Alejandro.

luis_montalti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

You are right.

The CTICallWrap-upActions is not getting called never and the CTICustomerSearch behaves inconsistent with respect to the standard search.

If you receive a response from SAP or any solution, let me know.

Regards,

Lucho