cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the IAS of SAP Cloud ALM to one belonging to a different customer number

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to change the IAS of Cloud ALM to another one.
But I cannot find the expected one when I try to select it in "Trust configuration" -> Custom Identify Provider for Applications field in BTP.

Best regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Customer,

For one IAS tenant belongs to a different customer number under the same parent company, it is possible to add it by trusting it firstly in the current IAS following the help link: reuse the SAP Cloud Identity Services Tenants for Different Customer IDs.

1. Sign in to the administration console for SAP Cloud Identity Services.
  2. Under Applications and Resources, choose the Tenant Settings tile.

At the top of the page, you can view the administrative and license relevant information of the tenant.

3. Under General, choose the Tenant Settings and Information list item.
  4. From the drop-down under the Additional Settings, choose the customer or customers that will reuse the configurations of the tenant you are in now.

The Customer records drop-down contains only the customer ID numbers that are assigned to the global ultimate (the most important company within the corporate family).

After that,  you will be able to see the expected IAS under "trust configuration" in BTP.

Best regards
Ellie
SAP Support