Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Text color in SF People Profile Header Information

MRoessler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We want to change the text color in the top area of people profile (where the employee picture is placed). The text color is black and it has a shadow in a lighter black color.

How can I change the mirroring of the text? I dont find an appropriate parameter in the theme designer.

Hope someone can help.

Best regards

Michael

dsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael! Could you attach a screenshot of the "people profile" you're trying to change? Are you able to use the "people profile" as a preview in the UI theme designer? If so, you could use the control picker (see Adjusting Individual Parameters Using Expert Theming) to get a first impression on the available theming parameters for the text.

View Entire Topic
MRoessler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik.

It seems, that I cannot open the SuccessFactors Instance in onPremise transaction for theme designer. Here is a screenshot of the text i talk about: screen-pp.png

Maybe the successfactors theme can only be eddited in the sf funtion 'theme designer'. There I cannot navigate to the people profile to pick the elements I want to change.

Thanks!

Michael

dsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Michael! Thank you for sharing the screenshot, this makes it a lot clearer. And your assumption is right: SuccessFactors is, to my knowledge, not theme-able with UI theme designer, they have their own tool for it. There are discussions to harmonize, but I assume they are longer than what you would be willing to wait. I'll try to get theming colleagues from SuccessFactors onto your question. Maybe they have an idea. Wish you the best!