Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Task in Workflow

harimpm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello There,

We have full-fledged workflow approval process. Now there's a requirement to add additional approval in between 2 approvals; Means add new Task Approval. But while adding in between not finding an option to connect Approve Event and Reject Event separately. Means Approve Event should continue to the next approvals and the Reject should end Workflow. But when added in between, both outcomes merge into one line.

Tried in Tree Display also; but not sure how to do?

Any help would be appreciated.

harimpm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any help >

View Entire Topic
SBach
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari, I do not get your point. If you work with events you have to outcomes and can modell tasks after the outcome if approved or rejected like in the Screenshot of the demo workflow. More information would be needed. Do you use Flexibe Workflow or classic Business Workflow?

harimpm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

QC Approval i added as part of requirement. Approve some action, Reject some action + sending email. Now both results converges to To QA Approval.

I need Approve go futher and Reject just like below on left moves to Workflow End.

SBach
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

My first guess would be to use ProcessControl to end the workflow in case of rejection after the email, but could be that there are smarter ways.

harimpm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sebastian. Thats definitely a smarter way. Learned Process control today.