Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13th Period of Last Year

sandeepsinha327
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement to fetch the 13th Period of last year calculated based on the user input. This I have to achieve in the calculation view on Fiscal Period. This would require a user input/ input parameter from which it has to dynamically calculate.

Have tried many things but did not work. I would require help in this on how to achieve this in Calculation View.

Regards

Sandeep

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep - does the data exist in period 13? Have you checked the source system?

sandeepsinha327
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

Yes the data is there for Period 13. I have checked.

Sandeep

sandeepsinha327
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have also tried to create a Restricted Column with Input Parameter and based on that a calculated column which calculates the previous periods but it does not stops at the 13th period of the previous year, instead it fetches all the data since beginning to the fiscal period entered in the Input Parameter.

What I think is it is in that way because the system is not taking it as a period as I am getting the year and the period and concatenating these two to get a fiscal period.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use offset to reach the 13th period, this is a normal behavior (see oss note 1589478).

Solution : use custom coding instead.

Regards,

Frederic