Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0DPM_DCAS Text Datasource

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I working on Collection and Dispute Management Module, As part of it i need to develop a Master data 0DPM_DCAS Infoobject.

I have designed Attribute flow with DS 0DPM_DCAS_ATTR DS, but i could not find the Either Text DS or any Generic DS based on Table.

Could you please let me know if any one of you worked on this.

Thanks..

Regards,

Naresh

View Entire Topic
former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh

For text you have to use this data source 0CSM_CASE_GUID_TEXT

Regards

Gajesh

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank Gajesh for your quick reply,

The DS CSM_CASE_GUID_TEXT is not available in RSA5, In the Business content when i select the 0DPM_DCAS Infoobject and  Grouping with Dataflow before i found this Datasource,but it is not available  either in BI (BI Content) or in ECC.

Regards,

Naresh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh

Datasource is 0CSM_CASE_TEXT . 0CSM_CASE_GUID_TEXT is the name of the infosource

Regards

Gajesh

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

The Datasource 0CSM_CASE_TEXT is based on 0CSM_CASE_ATTR Structure which have attributes. UDM_BW_CASE_ATTR is the Extract Structure of both 0CSM_CASE_ATTR and 0CSM_CASE_TEXT DS.

regards,

Naresh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh

Both 0CSM_CASE_ATTR & 0CSM_CASE_TEXT will required if you need complete information on the Case ID. For eg 0CSM_CASE_ATTR gives you the case status, status profiles, priority, case type etc.

You will have to map all the 3 data sources 0DPM_DCAS_ATTR , 0CSM_CASE_ATTR & 0CSM_CASE_TEXT to get the complete information on the Case ID

Regrds

Gajesh

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh,

Yes you are correct, we need to map 0CSM_CASE_ATTR and 0DPM_DCAS_ATTR DS to 0DPM_DCAS. But both 0CSM_CASE_ATTR and 0CSM_CASE_TEXT Datasources Fields are similar. I believe from the above mentioned DS we can get text information for 0DPM_DCAS.

Regards,

Naresh.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

yes ,you can get the text details from 0CSM_CASE_TEXT

Regards

Gajesh

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Both the Data source's0CSM_CASE_TEXT and 0CSM_CASE_ATTR Structures are same meaning fields are same, i couldn't see any text information from 0CSM_CASE_TEXT DS.

Thanks..

Regards,

Naresh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

at data source level you won't any data. data sources will have fields which holds releated data.

text data source will have fields like attr data source but we need to map required fields only from your text data source.

From text data source we need load  0CSM_CASE, 0LANGU and 0STXT/MTXT/LTXT.

but try to run your two data sources at RSA3 and see the data how it look.

Thanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh

CASE_TITLE field in 0CSM_CASE_TEXT fill provide you the text for caseid

Regards

Gajesh

naresh_babu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh,

I have implemented as below

Attribute flow : 0DPM_DCAS from two DS 0DPM_DCAS_ATTR and 0CSM_CASE_ATTR.

Text Flow : 0DPM_DCAS from DS 0CSM_CASE_TEXT and mapped the CASE_TITLE to Long text.

Regards,

Naresh