cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"0 rows returned" extracting from 0CRM_SALES_ACT_I and 0CRM_QUOTATION_I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I need you help. I can't extract information from the datasources 0CRM_SALES_ACT_I and 0CRM_QUOTATION_I. When i try to extract without parameters on the transaction RSA3 i receive the message "0 rows selected". I read in older post found here that some persons suggest to activate these datasources in the transaction BWA5. I already tried but they appears already activated; i also tried to implement the sap notes 1062799 and 626483 but i haven´t luck. I'm using right now SAP CRM 4.0 patch level 13.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is not relvant with activating, maybe there is no relvant data on that system, so you get "0 "record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karaca

First off all thank you for your reply. I don't think the datasource can't found relevant data. I'm comparing the data returned by the datasource with the transaction CIC0. All i want to do is get the values from the "Schedule Line Quantity" field. I found that the datasource 0CRM_QUOTATION_I has this field. I also tried to test the 0CRM_SALES_ACT_I and 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 datasources and only the last one returns information, thats why i don't know what's my problem. The 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 only returns the header information from transaction CIC0, but i want to get the item information, specifically the QUANTITY & QTY_UNIT field values from a specified sales number. But the datasource i'm trying to use is not returning values and that's why i'm asking in this forum.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Martin