cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Acitivity Report Data Collector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had portal activity reports functioning in our production portal environment. Recently the portal activity reports stop reporting on data on January 20th. We're on EP 7 SP13. I'm not sure of why it's not reporting, but I am certain that these pages have been access after the 20th. I check the com.sap.portal.activityreport.core service and the settings hasn't change and the service is turned on. Week have weekly restarts so restarting the service will not benefit. Has anyone ran into this problem?

Regards,

Francis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

May be the Reporting period mentined date is expired in your portal activity report iview.

Can you please check the period that you mentioned in your report iview.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

if Date period is correct then can you please check if SAP Tables are having valid data after 20th Jan.

Please refer following link for database schema :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/e4dd28dc8e72dde10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for the reply.

The reporting period is set to Relative Range of 60 days. So, to my understanding this will report data 60 days prior to the current date. As I stated, nothing has changed. These reports were fuctioning to the reporting period I have set. I have some reports out there where the relative range is 10 days prior to the current day and no data are being shown because it data collector seem to stop on Jan. 20th.

Thank you,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check note 1084379, this is the central note for Activity Report. Issue could be due to duplicate entrees in DB which prevents the report generation. Increase the trace level ONLY for the activity report components and check the log files.

Latest patches for activity report fixed the creation of duplicate entrees in DB. You may need to open an OSS message too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

After reading the notes, it looks like there's a solution for my issue. Although I havn't verified that I'm getting duplicate errors in the database, I will look into this. This was very helpful.

Thank you,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Francis,

I am having similar problem. Let me know if you have solved the problem. I have the same problem since EP6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Francis,

I am having similar problem. Let me know if you have solved the problem. I have the same problem since EP6.0

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

You should check the iView you use to display the report. More then likely the validity date has expired and you just need to reset the end date in the iView itself. This [help link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/5b05421bef096fe10000000a155106/content.htm] explains it.

Hope this helps,

Simon