cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P S4/Hana User Type is Null for Receive Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN)

niels1515
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an S4/hana on Premis system connected to Signavio. For some events, for example Receive Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN), I often get a Null as User Type in my analysis. I have only used the SAP template for the process data pipeline and have not made any changes.

Here in the picture you can also see the difference caused by the transformation Goods Receipt Doc. -> 1st GR Shipment Notice is output.

This is the code:

When I look at the GR Creation/Reversal and also display the preview here. I don´t get a Null and if I understand correctly, the same code is used.

Can anyone help me with this problem or have an idea where the error lies?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manuelmeindl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

that looks "normal". I was trying to check if your tables are either extracted or hashed in different ways and thus the join would not yield results. But it looks unsuspicious.

I suggest opening a ticket (https://help.sap.com/docs/signavio-process-transformation-suite/signavio-support/overview) in case the error handling on your side requires help.

I personally would check the individual pieces of the join now and test for one ASN number the data in particular in those tables. This is usually the task of the data engineer and no by default the issue lies in the Signavio accelerator itself. But I understand that not always the steps are clear to follow. Therefore the suggestion is to open a ticket where you state that you simply use the accelerator for P2P on SAP ECC with RFC connection type.

Best
Manuel

manuelmeindl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

thanks. Can you send the preview if you run a select * on both tables?

SELECT * from CDHDR limit 10
SELECT * from Vusr02_header limit 10

For this, you can create just a new business object or use an existing one with a new event collector. Please delete this new event collector later as it is just a test.

Especially the values in the two name-related columns are of importance.

niels1515
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

yes of course. This is SELECT * from CDHDR limit 10

This is SELECT * from Vusr02_header limit 10

Best

Niels

manuelmeindl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you confirm that the user information in all the raw tables is either not pseudonymized or pseudonimized? One issue can result from for example hashing VUSR2_HEADER.BNAME and not in CDHDR.USERNAME. The same can happen vice versa. Essentially you need in all the tables that are used for the joins and for the user information in the columns the same approach (hashing or note). Otherwise no join match is found.

Best
Manuel

niels1515
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes i can. I have compared both tables:

and here in the advanced Extraction:

or does this also refer to other tables?

Best

Niels

Attachments

manuelmeindl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

I cannot see the latest files that you tried to attach, unfortunately. The hashing should be done in the same way, using the same SH algorithms in all extractions where joins between fields are expected. Once I see your screenshots I may be able to help more.

Best
Manuel

niels1515
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manual,

I have checked that the table VUSR02_Header.BNAME has been pseudonymised and I use SHA3_256 in the CDHDR to anonymise the username.

What surprises me a little is that I am using the SAP default (and have not yet had any modifications at any point) and yet this error still occurs.

I have Create new process data pipeline -> SAP (RFC) -> Procure-to-Pay (SAP S/4HANA)-> New Soure Data -> And the connection to my SAP System.

If I now do an analysis of the user type, I get the nulls.

Best

Niels