cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to install 15 languages on ECC 6.0 EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We got an requirement to add below languages i our ECC 6.0 EHP6 server. I have searched but I have not found any language support packages. In SAP note  33104, material number 51041990 has been mentioned regarding particular server. Here I just need to confirm wheather I have to download the whole material 51041990_1 to 51041990_11 or language support packages are available in SAP service market place.

Languages to deploy :

German

Italian

Greek

Danish

Finnish

Turkish

Swedish

Korean

Simplified chinese

Traditional chinese

Hebrew

Spanish

Dutch

French

Japanese

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please let me know the support packages available for above mentioned languages. Because I Have not found language support package in market place.

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

Some of the Languages you have mentioned can be found in Monotype fonts. Details given below.

Regards,

Mudasir H Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the SAP Note 330104 - Transportrequests used for language delivery // SRx

It has the CD & other information to install the languages.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mudasir

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You might need to download material 51041990_1 to 51041990_11, each media contains 2 or 3 languages, through the "info" link you might be able to check the language contained by each media.

For exemple lang. info for Ecc6 Ehp6 => https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~swdc/012002523100016948502011E/CDLABEL.htm?_ACTION=CONTENT_INFO

The support packages are supposed to include all the languages, I've never heard about SP for specific language.

If you have to install these languages on a system where you have already import SPs you will have to re-import the language part for these SPs => trans SMLT / goto /classify / Special action / Import SP.

Check note 195442  - Language import and Support Packages

Best regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But here I need to know about the material have to be used for language import either it is some CD/DVD or individual support packages for individual language?

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to put CD for install the language installation.

Regards

Jose H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

1. Execute the report RSCPINST add the general languages and supplementary languages.

2. Go to SMLT and install the required languages.

Regards

Jose H.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos