Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Receive steps in ccBPM

vinoth_s6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my scenario I've two receive steps. I have a separate process for each. If any receive step receives message process needs to start and process has to complete without waiting for second receive step message( I used fork for this so I'm having this problem ). Please correct me to achieve this.

View Entire Topic
bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If each of these receive steps are indepenent of each other, why not create a separate BPM for them?

Meanwhile if you still want to execute the BPM steps if even one message is received, there is a specific property in your Fork that says if all Branches are to be executed or only one for the process to continue. Set this property to the value 1 and this will make sure your ccBPM executes without waiting for other receive step.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/24/e2283f2bbad036e10000000a114084/content.htm

You can specify the required number of branches and then define whether the process must run through all branches, or just a particular number of branches. Furthermore, you can define an end condition for the fork.

Regards

Bhavesh