Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Material terminating with short dump

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a problem with few of the entities that I have extended in MDG Material Data model, while the rest of the extended entities are working fine.

In change material, when I try to add a new row to the list UIBB of the entity type I am facing this error. This is a common error I am facing for many of the customizations.

It will be really helpful to me if anyone can explain me what is this check about and what should I check and implement to avoid this error.

Below is error that I am facing - Method: CHECK_READ_QUERY_RESULT_P of program CL_USMD_PP_ACCESS_ADAPTER

Below is the check where the error is occuring

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Goutham Kanithi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please throw some light on this error. so that I can research and find out the reason

Thanks and Regards

Goutham Kanithi

Answers will be rewarded

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have extended MM datamodel of MDG in ehp6 with MBEW and MLAN tables. When I create a new material with create material change request, I am able to add any number of rows in MLAN and MBEW List UIBBs. But in Change material when I am trying to add a new row in the list UIBBs of MLAN or MBEW I am getting a short dump. I have posted the screenshots and error message above. It would be a great help if anyone can suggest the approach to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Goutham Kanithi

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

I am also facing the same issue with MLAN and MBEW  table in MDG-M Ehp6 while changing the material.

Did your problem solved. If yes, Please let me know .

Thanks and Regards

Prateek Agarwal