cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Archiving by SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have done the first steps for archiving material in SARA(customizing and write). Jobs in job log are finished successfully.

I used MM_MATNR object and everything seems OK. But in write step, in Archive selection, there is no file to choose like below:

What is wrong with it?

Can anyone help me?

Regards.

Mona

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be something special with your system, can it be that you are doing Self Service procurement where you have master data synchronization with the SRM add-on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Yes, you may be right. We have done some configurations in SRM. Now, where can I cancel the synchronization with the SRM ?

Regards.

Mona

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think that you want to stop synchronization for all just because of archiving one material.

Unfortunately I dont have a system like that, but I guess there is a table somewhere which has the link between the material master and the product master, probably the one which is bespoken in this discussion:

You should contact your colleague who maintains such catalogs, he probably knows as well how to remove a allocation. Maybe it is as easy like clicking a trash can icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is not only one material to archive, there are a lot !