cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure display configuration doesn't work on Web Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

my problem is the following : I've a Key Figure structure into a BEx query with 4 ratios. The first is configured as Always visible, and the 3 others as Hide (can be shown).

When I open request with Analyzer in Excel I don't have problem, only the first Key Figure is visible. However when I open it in WAD the four ratios are displayed.

In Analyser : the second column corresponds to the Time Frame structure and we have only one value by Insp. Lot Char. Txt.

In Web Analyzer : for each Insp. Lot. Char. Txt. we have the four key figure displayed.

In Web analyzer Designer, I've tried to add Action Before Rendering (Command Set Result Visibility and Set Presentation, see screen shot below) without success :

Set Display of result Row (characacteristic ZCHYR_N1 is the second Key figure of Time Frame struture). No consequence on report display.

Set Presentation. In this case the command hide all characteristics of Time Frame Key Figure structure, so it's not a good solution. When I enter in the characteristic field the ratio ZCHYR_N1, as above, there is no consequence on report display :

Have you got any idea to solve my problem ? Thank you a lot !

Benoit.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this :--

Analysis Web Item-->Paging-->Number of Data Columns. Select 1 here.

Otherwise, Re-assign your dataprovider in the web template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

your solution allows to display only one column (or only one row if we take the Numer of Data Row option), it's too restrictive for this report.

I've tried to re-assign data provider, but the problem persists.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Benoit

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check closely all settings in web template or create a new template with the query. I am just wondering why your template is not considering as per the query design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've compared all web template element settings with those of previous version, and there is no difference. We have this problem with other wad, I'm affraid problem was relative to the new version of Web Explorer.

Regard,

Benoit

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the face of it, looks like an issue with the version of Web Analyzer. Try to update the latest patches and contact SAP on the issue. They will help you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are about to contact SAP administrator. I'll give you a feed back.

Regards,

Benoit

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

I never worke with web analyzer, so I can not tell wheather this is a web analyzer porblem or not,

but as a workaround, you could define your 3 key figures which should not be shown, as hierarchy nodes underneath the N-key figure. and have the N-key figure in display properties defined as "node - closed". then you will see only one line with a little hierarchy-arrow symbol.

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cornelia,

thank you for your answer. Unlikely we are in a testing phase after a migration. The Quality service doesn't accept display difference between old and new report.

Regards

Benoit