Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HybridAppToolkit installation

SaranyaSampath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install trial version of HAT . During step 3 Build Hybrid Companion App I am facing some issue.  Please find the error log below and help me to resolve this issue.

Failed to install 'com.sap.mp.cordova.plugins.authproxy':Error: shasum check failed for C:\Users\SS~1.T\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-6384-BI_KOL_v\cordova.iriscouch.com\registry\_design\app\_rewrite\org.apache.cordova.device\-\org.apache.cordova.device-0.3.0.tgz

Expected: 3113febea417dbcc25e81fbde5e2e3664b0721f7

Actual: cb31364b9749649fc3de949a4d9ba3efa28b21d2

From: http://cordova.iriscouch.com/registry/_design/app/_rewrite/org.apache.cordova.device/-/org.apache.co...

at C:\Users\ss.T\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\node_modules\sha\index.js:38:8

at ReadStream.<anonymous> (C:\Users\ss109633.T\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\node_modules\sha\index.js:85:7)

at ReadStream.emit (events.js:117:20)

at _stream_readable.js:943:16

at process._tickCallback (node.js:419:13)

Failed to install 'com.sap.mp.cordova.plugins.logon':Error: shasum check failed for C:\Users\SS~1.T\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-6384-BI_KOL_v\cordova.iriscouch.com\registry\_design\app\_rewrite\org.apache.cordova.device\-\org.apache.cordova.device-0.3.0.tgz

From: http://cordova.iriscouch.com/registry/_design/app/_rewrite/org.apache.cordova.device/-/org.apache.co...

at C:\Users\ss.T\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\node_modules\sha\index.js:38:8

at ReadStream.<anonymous> (C:\Users\ss109633.T\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\node_modules\sha\index.js:85:7)

Error: shasum check failed for C:\Users\SS1096~1.TEC\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-6384-BI_KOL_v\cordova.iriscouch.com\registry\_design\app\_rewrite\org.apache.cordova.device\-\org.apache.cordova.device-0.3.0.tgz

at C:\Users\ss109633.T\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\node_modules\sha\index.js:38:8

cmd error

The node process of the build script exited with code 1.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Please have a look at this discussion that talks about the prerequisites and a similar issue:http://scn.sap.com/thread/3755703

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

SaranyaSampath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Thanks for your reply. I have configured company proxy settings in npm. I disabled proxy settings and run thru internet. And then installed HAT successfully.

Installed 1.3.2 HAT version. During Test Connection

getting XHR status 404 Error in webide. The connection worked perfectly after the installation. But now I am facing this issue.

In the console , there is no logs. And api key is same in config.json and in webide .

With regards

Saranya

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you try after changing port? e.g. 9000 .. First you have to modify port in config.json file

Regards,

JK

SaranyaSampath
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried. But getting the same error.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have a look at below discussions, looks like same issue as yours

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

One point I noticed is that you are using an older HAT version. The latest HAT version is 1.5.

You could download it from the SAP store

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

SaranyaSampath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded 1.5.2 version.During build companion step I am facing problem again. But this time it's different error. I am running in the same system where I have installed 1.3.2. But not sure what I am missing here.

BUILD FAILED
D:\eclipse_Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:892: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\eclipse_Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:894: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\eclipse_Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:906: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\eclipse_Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:284: null returned: 1

Total time: 1 minute 25 seconds

E:\HCP_Softwares\SAP_HAT_local\HAT_1.5.2\SAP_HAT_local\SAP_HAT_local-1.5.2\WebIdeCompanion\companionapp\CompanionApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:126
                    throw e;
                          ^
Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s,/c,ant,debug,-f,E:\HCP_Softwares\SAP_HAT_local\HAT_1.5.2\SAP_HAT_local\SAP_HAT_local-1.5.2\WebIdeCompanion\companionapp\CompanionApp\platforms\android\build.xml,-Dout.dir=ant-build,-Dgen.absolute.dir=ant-gen
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: E:\HCP_Softwares\SAP_HAT_local\HAT_1.5.2\SAP_HAT_local\SAP_HAT_local-1.5.2\WebIdeCompanion\companionapp\CompanionApp\platforms\android\cordova\build.bat: Command failed with exit code 8
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
The system cannot find the file specified.
cmd error
The node process of the build script exited with code

With regards

Saranya

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Are you sure that you have installed required android versions. Given below is a screenshot from my Android sdk manager. If you are running this in windows machine choose only android during setup.

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

You could double check your installations with this blog:

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like you dont have SMP mobile SDK installed on your machine? Right? FYI HAT (Hybrid App Toolkit) has some specific capabilities that leverage capabilities provided by SMP SDK (Kapsel), before you can take advantage of those capabilities, you have to install the SMP hybrid SDK on the system running HAT.

If you have license then you can download it from SAP Service marketplace otherwise from SAP store https://store.sap.com/sap/cp/ui/resources/store/html/SolutionDetails.html?pid=0000013098

Regards,

JK