cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve the "Shift Supervisor" records from SuccessFactors OData API "PerPerson"

dmoha001
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where I have to fetch the Supervisor as well as Shift Supervisor details of an employee from SuccessFactors Employee Central. I am able to fetch the Supervisor details by using the "PerPerson" OData API. But I'm unable to fetch the Shift Supervisor details from the same OData API. Can you please help me with the exact OData field/entity from where I can retrieve the Shift Supervisor details of an employee.

The Supervisor name can be retrieved from the below OData API entity path:

/PerPerson/employmentNav/jobInfoNav/managerUserNav/username

Similarly, what is the OData API entity path to retrieve the Shift Supervisor name?

supervisor.jpgshift-supervisor.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor

Hello Debashish,

Below should give all the required details.

/PerPerson/employmentNav/jobInfoNav/employmentNav/empJobRelationshipNav/relUserId

If you are not able to get the above details from PerPerson you can try with CompoundEmployee where you have option to retrieve JobRelationShip information.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

dmoha001
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Sriprasad for the reply. Compound Employee is the better approach. I wanted to know how to find out the equivalent fields of PerPerson API in CompoundEmployee API. Because in the SFAPI Data Dictionary, most of the CompoundEmployee API fields have no description. Can you please help me in this regard.