cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict closure of SMCR/ZMCR transactions if follow up tasks are open?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solman Experts,

In configuration, we are using copy of transaction ZMCR(copy of SMCR) and solman system is 7.1 SP 8.

We have requirement to restrict closure of ZMCR transactions if follow up tasks (Activity type Task) are open.

In SPRO, we did not find any option to add Task types so that status attributes can be checked under below path:

SPRO->Capabilities->ChaRM->Standard Configuration->ChaRM Framework->Make settings for Change Transaction Types.

Request you to please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Hanumant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

I would try to control the status by using actions. And the action for closing the document would only be available based on the status of the follow up tasks (a condition test to enable or disable the action).

Regards

Valdecir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valdecir,

Thank you for information,

I checked in system however It is not giving any options to apply conditions on status of follow up tasks (which is copy of transaction type 1003).Please find screenshot above.

As shown in screenshot, we have ZMCG and ZMCR available to apply status conditions however custom Task transactions are not getting listed here, so can not apply status checks.

Request you to provide some steps for this.

Regards,

Hanumant

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Please check SET_PREDOC functionality.

Transaction SM34, view cluster AIC_SETTINGS

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thank you for response,

I tried to add entries for Task types (which is copy of transaction type 1003) however it is not listed in available list of transaction types.

By default, only ZMCR and ZMCG are getting listed and not custom task transactions.

Please provide your inputs on why it is not listed in above list.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Hanumant