cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep unmapped fields in message after message mapping?

kahyaogluvolkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our integretion scenerio, we used a message mapping. we need to keep the unmapped fields too in the end message, since the end message will be sent to sap soap webservice which requires all the fields in soap body even if they have no value.

Is there any setting in message mapping to overcome this situation?

Thanks for all the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BhaskarY
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can map constant with blank in it, to the unwanted fields to get them populated.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

kahyaogluvolkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I thought of that too, but there are many fields and in future i can struggle with more fields in other integretions. So if there is no other solutions, I'll go with this one.

BhaskarY
Participant
0 Kudos

If it is in SAP PI/PO message mapping, you can use the "Keep Unmapped Fields" option to ensure that all the unmapped fields are retained in the end message. This setting allows you to include all the fields, even if they have no values, in the SOAP body when sending the message to the SAP SOAP webservice. By enabling this option, you can maintain the structure and ensure that the SOAP message includes all the required fields.

kahyaogluvolkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's in Integretion Suite, under BTP services. There is no option as you mentioned.