cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the visibility of side drawer items using a ruler.

harbymina841
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings experts, I am currently designing an mdk application that contains a side drawer as the main menu, what I want to achieve is that when you start pressing an item another becomes invisible or visible as the case may be, and I have been investigating but I cannot find how to take the properties of that control, any subjection would be very helpful.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

harbymina841

Were you able to resolve your issue? If any of the below responses helped you, then please mark the helpful answer by accepting it OR post an answer so others might benefit from your findings and then close this discussion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are asking, can you dynamically show/hide items while selecting an item without closing the side drawer then the answer is that it is not supported. When you press on an item in the drawer it triggers the On Press action and displays the specified page if defined.

Once you select an item in the drawer you can show/hide items so that when it is opened again the updated drawer is shown. If this is what you are trying to do then please clarify.

Thanks

harbymina841
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Bill Froelich, thank you very much for your answer, what I am trying to do is that when I start the application based on the result of an odata query that I run in a rule, one of these items is shown in the side pull, this is the rule What do I implement for this.

I put it right after successful success action of InitializeOfflineSuccessMessage.action but only this line of code is executed