cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headcount and Personnel Actions infocube (0PA_C01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have activated 0PA_C01 and try to load data into. I have 2 questions and will appreciate your detail reply.

1- Already I have activated 0PA_C01 and I have it under Human Resources > Personnel Administration in InfoProvider. Is it OK to use it or I should make my own InfoArea and make my own copy of 0PA_C01, let me call ZPA_C01 into and work with my own infocube?

2- I see 3 transformation under infocube. First one is seems new version and is active but others are old version and are connected to infosource and are not active. Have a look screenshot.

Should I activate both unactive transformations or not?

Thanks for your time in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

1. you can use standard info cube it is better,

2. convert the 3.x to 7.x.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Yes, its ok. Better to sue standard one. Why you want custom one when we have standard info area.

2. Before activation of transformations, first you need to activate Data source at ECC RSA5,replicate into bw and activate data source at bw side.

Replicate data source into 7.x version(RSDS).

If data source was active at bw side in 7.x  then activate your transformations(0HR_PA_1---->cube).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You mean just for custom objects I should create my own infoarea?

I have not got answer of my second questions. let me explain what I have done. I have done activation process in R/3 side by RSA5 and replicated meta data. I select convert all items from 3.X to 7.X. Then I activated 0PA_C01 in my BW side under BI content. What will happen if I delete both unactivated transformation. Are they important and should keep them?

Thanks,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For custom one also not required.

We may have standard info area application wise like HR or FI,PA or LO. Use the standard one.

so your data source was active on bw(7.x) version. good.

Now you can activate your transformations (0PA_C01 0HR_PA_1).

Always transport only active version objects.

if you delete inactive version transformations then you need to create transformation again thru manual or install from content.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your flow we can see that transformation is same as one of the transfer rule. So this is duplicate flow. Might be you have tried to activate 7.x and 3.x flows at a time.

For 0PA_C01 you need data from two data sources 0HR_PA_0 for headcount and 0HR_PA_1 for personnel actions. So try to activate both flows separately and see if you can get the flow active and working.

Standard flow is sufficient to get required data for this report, if any customization or addition required then only change the flow otherwise let it be standard.

Regards,

Ganesh