Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAPHICS_GIS_VIEW_DEMO dump

vikash_pathak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a requirement where i have show show land location through GIS,

for the reference i wanted to execute report GRAPHICS_GIS_VIEW_DEMO but it got dump , i guess due to RFC issue,

i created new RFC and tried but that too got dump,

can some one help me to understand the cause or what type of RFC should i develop to run this Report?

Thanks

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You need to download and attach the full dump. Otherwise no one can see, what is happening and where.

But I doubt, that peers from the community will be able to help here: a dump like this usually points to a severe programming error, which requires a bugfix. So you should open a SAP support ticket under component BC-FES-IGS, so that the SAP development team responsible for this report can analyze it.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mentioning "EXTERNAL_ERROR" in the question as a text would help to locate your question if anyone else has the same error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks there is issue with config.

Can you please check and validate below SAP Note if it is helpful.

1536060 - Dump while displaying map for an order in worklist

Best Regards,

Atul

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Missing configuration I guess.

On my system, the program is failing with the error "IGS error: ProcessRequest (RFC_INVALID_PARAMETER)" when calling PIGFARMDATA function in the SAP RFC destination IGS_RFC_DEST.

SGIS is the transaction code about IGS setup. I see these "farm types" BWGIS, etc., but the program is using SAPGISXML which is not in the list (I just see BWGIS but I don't know what it is for):

I see the details how to configure GIS in your server in these notes:

There are many threads about IGS questions. Searching things like "IGS_RFC_DEST", "PIGFARMDATA" and so on, maybe you can find more info.

NB: Mentioning "EXTERNAL_ERROR" in the question as a text would help to locate your question if anyone else has the same error.