Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the List of all Reports/queries Impacted due to delay in Process chain

former_member182998
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to get the list of all the reports that get delayed due to delay in the execution of the Process chain .

Many a times happens a PC is delayed and we need to inform users (using associated reports) on the delay .

Is there is any functional module or Prog.

I have been searching  the scn for the same but couldn't get the exact flow how to identify the same.

Thank you for help on this .

Regards

YN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Please refer this blog for your requirement,

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-64841

hope it helps you!!!!

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there is no standard functionality form Process Chain to 'influenced queries'.

There is standard functionlaty to inform you which chain has failed, but it will not list the Cubes or Queries impacted.

If you want an exact link, you'll have to write your own program: my first thought would be to go from the DTP's via RSPCCHAIN, get their target form RSBKDTP, get the linked reports from RSRREPDIR.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and don't forget to check whether those reports are to be refreshed daily, weekly, monthly or yearly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

True, my approach is probably too simplistic.

Once you start programming this kind of stuff, the exceptions and the 'i did not think of that special case' scenarios will quickly rise up, resulting in (lots of) extra programming and probably a Z-table to store meta-data for the program...

Think about it carefully before going down this path 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Configure the process chain status notice to mail box in that particular time intervel.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu