Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori My Inbox V2.0 - Approve Time Events

PedroDelgado
Explorer
0 Kudos

approve-time-events.jpgHello,

we have implemented My Inbox V2.0 and the workflow for approve time events. The complete process of the workflow works, but the problem that we have, is that the details of the time events are not shown. I know about the App hcmfab_teapr_in and is activ in the transaction SICF. I guess is the view for My Inbox where the details of time events but I don't know how can I make it appear. Does someone any idea or some post where is explained? I searched but I dind't find anything. I already had a look to some of the general tutorials about My Inbox V2 but I dind't find anything related.

Thanks!

Attached you can find the screenshot

jakub_rehan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, all is configured by the book, I see the intent navigation is filled in CL_SWF_UTL_URL_GENERATE->READ_TASK_VISUALTYPE_SWFVISU. But My Inbox is still showing only default WI presentation instead of Approve Time Events Fiori app.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PedroDelgado
Explorer

Hi Jakub,

correct, I found the Problem. In the Catalog Configuration I was missing the point 3.3. and 3.4. of the SAP Note

2791031 - Approve Leave Request Version 3 : Configuration Guide for Leave Request Approval Inbox Integration

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jakub_rehan
Discoverer

Hello,

check other catalogues and look for target mapping TimeEntry-approve. In our case the problem was an old catalog with target mapping TimeEntry-approve set to LPD cust. So there were two definitions for TimeEntry-approve and the older one was used. Approve Time Event 2.0 app is now shown without any other changes after removing the conflicting (old) catalog.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Pedro,

Maybe the following KBA helps?

2936441 - Create Extension for Approve Leave Requests (Version 3/Fiori 2.0) or Approve Time Events (Fiori 2.0)

Regards,

Cris

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can also check whether the corrections from SAP Note 2771308 are implemented in your system.

PedroDelgado
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

thanks for you quick replay. The SAP Note 2936441 - Create Extension for Approve Leave Requests (Version 3/Fiori 2.0) or Approve Time Events (Fiori 2.0) is to create an extension of the App, I don't wan't an extension, I just need the original. I also tried to install 2771308 but still is not shown. I guess there is some customizing missing but I didn't find it yet...