cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Elements Analytical table: Column label text VS Colum label text when grouped

Alvaro_AH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a Fiori Elements App which uses an Analytical table (With an underlying a CDS + Cube + Query). By using annotation @ui.presentationVariant I am able to having a default grouping, which is good, but am experiencing an undesired effect regarding column labels.

There is one field, for which I specified a custom label 'Billing Document' in the Query to overwrite the labels that inherit from the SAP data element.

Alvaro_AH_0-1716374540722.png

Also, this field is one of the used for the the default grouping, as follows:

Alvaro_AH_1-1716374604737.png

My issue is that when the app runs and the grouping is applied, the label shown in the column (The custom one set in the Query) does not match with the one shown in the Group (The standard one as per the data element) so it is a bit confusing.

Here I'm highlighting in green the other columns used for grouping and where the labels match, and in yellow this case in which the custom label is not being set in the grouping, only in the column.

Alvaro_AH_2-1716374767691.png

Does somebody know If I'm missing some additional annotation? I was not able to figure it out yet.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)