cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue while adding Children Property within Node in Process Flow control SAPUI5

swati_kadam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working an custom UI5 application with backend OData service, wherein I am using Process Flow control to display multiple process with details. Which will have various Lanes corresponding to multiple Nodes.

Frontend - Eclipse 2020-12

Backend - SAP 7.5

Currently I am facing an issue with adding the Children property, i.e. to establish the linkage between the Nodes.

As shown, in the below image Currently there is no linkage between the nodes.

The Children property accepts "Array" structure ,i.e. any[ ]. To accommodate that till now I have implemented the below options but it din't work-

1. I have created a additional property in my entity set and added a Navigation 1:M for multiple entries for children, and populated the frontend field with same. But it din't work

2. I have passed hardcode array and stored in my json model and binded it in the view. Please refer to below screenshot in that the array [4, 5] is the Node number to which the link should to added. But it din't work either.

Can anyone help me out here on how we can add pass the data for Children property and where I am going wrong.

Please let me know if any more details are required.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Swati

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

Did you manage to solve that issue with Children object ?. I have similar issue and I am stuck trying to find a solution ?

Thanks,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swati_kadam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to resolve my issue. The issue was with the structure which I was passing for Children.

Structure :

[

{ nodeId: 4 }

]

I have created children entity wherein I have added a property as "nodeId" and populated that field in the backend.

In XML-

I did the below binding in XML for the same.

Output

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Swati,

I'll try to follow your latest input.

Regards,

Javier

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

Your children entity is it a child entity hanging from Node entity? Did you create an association btw the parent entity ( Node ) and child entity ( Children ) ?. If so, what are the key fields of each entity and how are they related ?.

Thanks,

Javier

swati_kadam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Yes I have created an Association between two entities to achieve this.

1. Entity for Nodes (Parent)

2. Entity for Children (Child)

Then, I have created a association between Nodes entity to Children entity, 1:M and key field as nodeId.

Thanks,

Swati

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Swati,

Key field nodeId is the only key field for both entities Nodes and Children ?

Children entity only has the property nodeId?

Thanks,

Javier

Answers (0)