cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting to PDF in webi report

0 Kudos

Hi,

While exporting to PDF in webi report. the layout is not proper and is cutting my report on the rside and format is not proper.

Can anyone share how to export to PDF with full layout.

Thanks

Sham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ehethesham Kadagi,

Please add the todate before Concatenation string and check the result

=if FormatDate([start];"dd/MM/yyyy")>= Formatdate(ToDate(Concatenation("1/1/";ReportFilter([Year]));"dd/MM/yyyy");"dd/MM/yyyy") and FormatDate(ToDate([Finsh];"dd/MM/yyyy");"dd/MM/yyyy")<= FormatDate(ToDate(Concatenation("31/1/";ReportFilter([Year]));"dd/MM/yyyy");"dd/MM/yyyy") Then "Jan"

Thanks,

Anish

0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Thanks for the reply

The below formula is not working in single variable. However if i use "ToDate(Concatenation("01/01/";ReportFilter([Year]));"MM/dd/yyyy")" in separate varible its working fine.I cannot create separate variable otherwise i have to create 24 i variables. can you help resolve.

=If [Start] >= ToDate(Concatenation("01/01/";ReportFilter([Year]));"MM/dd/yyyy") Then "Jan"

Thanks

Sham

former_member182342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ehethesham Kadagi,

Please check what value you are getting in [Year] and Reportfilter[Year] and let me know. Because i try the same formula and i am getting the year in 2,016 format so i changed that format to 2016 and completed the formula.

Please see below and check from your end.

=If [Start Date] >= ToDate(Concatenation("01/01/";FormatNumber(Year([End Date]);"####"));"MM/dd/yyyy") Then "Jan" Else "Feb"

capture.jpg

0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

Formula below is not working , can you please look into this.

Logic for below formula is if start date is greater than 1/1/2018 and Finish date is less than 31/1/2018 then Jan

=if FormatDate([start];"dd/MM/yyyy")>= Formatdate(Concatenation("1/1/";ReportFilter([Year]));"dd/MM/yyyy") and FormatDate(ToDate([Finsh];"dd/MM/yyyy");"dd/MM/yyyy")<= FormatDate(ToDate(Concatenation("31/1/";ReportFilter([Year]));"dd/MM/yyyy");"dd/MM/yyyy") Then "Jan"

Can you please help resolve this issue. I have attached the error message also.

Thanks

Sham

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove formatdate() function from the condition.formatdate() will not work with greater/less than operator as formatdate convert the date to string.

0 Kudos

Hi AMit,

Thanks for the reply

I used this formula still showing error as "incompatible Todate function"

=if todate([Start];"MM/dd/yyyy")> todate(Concatenation("01/01/";ReportFilter([Year]));"MM/dd/yyyy") and ToDate([End];"MM/dd/yyyy")< ToDate(Concatenation("31/1/";ReportFilter([Year]));"dd/MM/yyyy") Then "Jan"

Thanks

Sham

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the page setup section ->Display->select the page mode and page "landscape" and see how many columns are going in the second page. according to that adjust the layout and columns width.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I saw your question regarding Duplicate Prompts in Webi report. Even i am facing the same issue where i am getting duplicates prompts from different query. If you have the solution can you please share.

Thanks

Sham

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

keep the prompt text same as in both queries.after that prompt will appear once.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but i have kept Prompt text same still getting duplicate prompts.do you anything we need to change.

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only other reason I can think of is if the datatype for both the objects are diffrent. for e.g. First objects is of type String and other one is of number. Check the data type. See if that helps.