cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while sending Proxy to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting the below error while sending proxy to SRM system.

Error: MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = SLD_NO_OWN_BS ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = SRM Parameter2 = 100 Parameter3 =  Parameter4 =  Additional text =  ErrorStack = Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system SRM and client 100
Internal error in SLD API
  [http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30^Error "SLD_NO_OWN_BS
"]

We are using single stack PI and sending data using SOAP Adapter with Transport Protocol as HTTP and Message Protocol as XI3.0.

Thanks,

Shaibayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is finally resolved.

Issue was SRM was refreshed and somehow someone changed the Engine Type to "Integration Server" instead of "Application System".

Basis changed this and messages started flowing.

Thanks all for the support and help.

Regards,

Shaibayan

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you login to your PI system startpage then go to SLD -> technical system -> filter SRM SID and check if there are two entries under AS ABAP? I've had this problem before and the cause was there were two entries using the same SID in the SLD, the solution was to remove the one which requires the least configuration e.g Business Systems.

The other problem was that the table LCRT_CLNTCACHE did not contain the entry of the sending system, but this is not the issue in your case. Otherwise, SLDCHECK would already fail.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We tried adding type G RFC SAP_CIM_SRV_SAP_CONFIG. Once we added this I tried resending the message and this time I got the below error.

SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.

Can someone provide some more inputs. This chain has really helped a lot to dig deep into a number of things.

Thanks,

Shaibayan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibayan,

What is the QOS which you are using in SOAP sender communication channel?

Did you perform connection test for HTTP destination SRM100H? what is the result?

Please refer the below links

SAP PI: SLD_NO_OWN_BS Error in Proxy Communication

Error in NW BPM:com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.Bubbl... | SCN

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

HTTP Connection is fine. Also we checked the 2 blogs you mentioned.

SLDCHECK went fine and we saw the SLD is getting updated.

We do not have the QOS in the Receiver SOAP Channel using which we are sending the data to SRM.

Thanks,

Shaibayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PFB Screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibayan, Please recreate the business system in the SLD and assign it to the right technical system. There are chances for multiple technical system available in SLD which can cause issue. Once the SLD is created open the business system and under communication component select the Adapter Specific Identifiers and resync it with the SLD. Please try this and resend a new message it should work.

- Muru

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able see your business system name in SLDCHECK.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screenshot is there in the above chain. It shows there in SLDCHECK.

Also I see one issue in SPROXY.

CONFIGURATION for accessing ESR is incorrect.

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure appropriate RFC destinations created so that ESR content will be visible in sproxy.

Regards

Pavan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibayan,

The Proxy conenctivity between the SRM and SAP PI/PO is not correct. Please check the below thread

connection - abap connection to external server type (SAP_PROXY_ESR)).

regards,

Harish

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibayan,

Can you please check the destinations "SAP_PROXY_ESR" are configured correctly? If you have not created create it and recheck via SPROXY.

Execute the report "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS" and also refer Harish response in the below link

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

SAP_PROXY_ESR is not present in SM59. Before we go and create I would like to understand if it is required and for which SAP versions this is needed. Our PI version is 7.4 SP8.

Also I read that SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC are no longer used for connecting to Single stack PI.

How are these connections done after the upgrade?

Most of the posts or blogs are pretty old and many settings have changed since then. Hence why I am asking.

Also we have SLD_NO_OWN_BS and The SPROXY issue. Are they interconnected to a certain extent?

Thanks,

Shaibayan

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PI SLD, check if the SRM business system has Logical system associated. If not, then enter the Logical system name, save and clear SLD data cache. Then  it will work.

For SPROXY connectivity, yes you need to created SAP_PROXY_ESR as the 2 TCP/IP connections are no more valid for you 7.4 single stack system.

---Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muru,

BS was recreated and assigned to the SRM SLD andSRM logical system. Cleared the cache and resynced it in ID. It still does not work.

For the Proxy part it was simple to create SAP_PROXY_ESR RFC of type G.

Thanks,

Shaibayan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibayan,

As per my knowledge "SAP_PROXY_ESR " destination is used to connect to SAP PI ESR, so it is required in single stack systems.

For the error message "SLD_NO_OWN_BS", a technical system may have been created for the current system in the SLD but no business system was assigned to it.

Please recheck your RZ70 / SLDAPICUST configuration in back end system whether it is pointing to PI or not.

We must create SAPSLDAPI connection for proxy configuration please refer Response in the below thread

ABAP Proxy setup SAP to PI (7.31 single-stack) | SCN

SLDAPICUST in single stack PI | SCN

Please create SAPSLDAPI with PIAPPLUSER user it should have  role - SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER.

As i don't have single stack system handy, i suggest you to refer the below links for proxy communication setup in SAP PI single stack systems.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shaiba,

check SLDCHECK is working fine or not.

Regards

Pavan

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Check whether you have Technical /Logical system assigned to your business system in SLD.
  • In ECC system check in SLDAPICUST if its pointing to correct SLD and connectivity is fine or not.

Br,

Manoj

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the connection parameters in the channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Channel connection parameters are present.

Addressing Type: HTTP Destination

HTTP Destination: SRM100H

And SRM100H is configured in Destinations.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do check your SRM business system config in PI sld as well as in SRM system as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should be the Ideal SLD congif in SRM system?

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should be pointing to the correct SLD/PI SLD and also check the test is fine or not in SLDAPICUST.

1242382 - XI runtime: AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR for SLD access