Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environments are not appearing in the availability report

former_member811376
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi masters,

There is an availability report in Solman_workcenter > Configuration Dash Builder > Application Operations > Availabity Overview > ABAP System Availability

Two environments in January of this year are no longer appearing.

I already did the decommissioning of the two environments, I inserted it again in the Solution manager and nothing, I updated the kernel, agents, I upgraded Solman's SP 17

I opened a call to SAP, they recommended all the notes below but the environments do not appear in the report

Thank you for your patience. I checked the System Availability for CAP and RSP systems in transaction RSRT1 using BW query 0CCMPDATA/0SMD_KPI_ABAP_AVAIL_LIST, as described in the following KBA:

3236254 - Frequently Used Standard BW Queries in Dashboard Builder Application Operations

1. 3202438 - Checking InfoCube extractor is active - where TARGETNAME is 0CCMPDATA

2. 3302807 - Checking if a parameter is active for ASR Overload Protection for both CAP and RSP.

Could you please screenshot the results from these tables and attach them here.

In step 2.6 workmode settings - Monitoring disabled during Planned Downtime

checked the System Availability for CAP and RSP systems in transaction RSRT1 using BW query 0CCMPDATA/0SMD_KPI_ABAP_AVAIL_LIST, as described in the following KBA:

3236254 - Frequently Used Standard BW Queries in Dashboard Builder Application Operations

--Research--

2598076 - Working with work mode specific settings in System Monitoring of Solution Manager

3302807 - Checking if a parameter is active for ASR Overload Protection

3202438 - Checking InfoCube extractor is active

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)