cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse 2020-06 java.lang.reflect.Invocation.TargetException while adding a HANA System

developerone
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I am using Eclipse 2020-06 version and have downloaded the latest version of the SAP Development Tools. The ADT is working fine. I am able to add all the SAP systems in my SAP Logon Pad.

The problem however is with the SAP HANA Systems. I see the following error when trying to add the HANA connections.

This is a multi-tenant scenario. The previous eclipse version I had was 2019-12.

Has anyone else encountered this issue ? If yes, please let me know the solution. Please let me know if you need more details.

Version Info:

Eclipse 2020-06

ADT - 3.12

HANA 2.0 SP00

Thank You,

Sai

lbreddemann
Active Contributor

You may want to check which JDK your Eclipse instance is using.

developerone
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response Lars,

The eclipse.ini was configured to JRE. I have changed the eclipse.ini to point to my latest JDK (1.8.261). I still see the same error.

developerone
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just following up. Is anyone doing ABAP and HANA development together in Eclipse 2020-06 ?

Would appreciate some inputs on the java version and other info to make eclipse 2020-06 work.

At the moment I'm able to run my ABAP developments fine, But running into the afore mentioned exception while trying to add the HANA systems.

Thank You,
Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)