Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTP failing with error : “odp_prefetch/error 000001”

mhit
Explorer
0 Kudos

I just changed the connection client between BW/4HANA and SAP S/4,
 An error occurred in part of the connection to S/4.

The error occurred in the DTP execution process that uses delta updates,
 There was no particular dump on ST22, and the error log in the process chain,
 The error log in the process chain showed only the error “odp_prefetch/error 000001”.

I found the following knowledge question about a similar error, but it did not contain a solution,
 The solution was not listed.
 https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/dtp-failing-with-error-object-not-found/qaq-p/12486126

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any possible countermeasures or points to look at in the above.
 The error was caused by a delta update,
 If you have any information, please let us know.

Thank you in advance.

mhit
Explorer
0 Kudos

A log of the error is also provided below.

Start now ID/Process: DTPR_20240827YYYYYYYYYYYY_1 2 RSAR 051 S
Prefetch of DataPackage: 000001 started: 20,240,827,094,829.4171240 RSAR 051 S
Runtime for Prefetch of DP: 000001 ended: 20,240,827,094,829.4444410 RSAR 051 S
MicroSeconds: 27,317 RSAR 051 S
Value of Sy-subrc: 0 RSAR 051 S
Value of l_no_more_data: X RSAR 051 S
Rows in table lt_return: 2 RSAR 051 S
odp_prefetch/error 000001 RSBK 018 I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Savio_Dmello
Explorer

Delta gets corrupted when you change the client. Did you try to do re-initiation. if it is failing even for re-initialization, try this option:  Even if Transformation and dtp is active, try activating the transformation and dtp using RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE. In the selection screen, make sure you change the objects status from INA to ACT. 

mhit
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for your response. We have checked many things before you contacted us and it is now working. This was occurring because we were not aware of the need to initialize the delta when the client was changed and the initialization procedure. As you indicated, we initialized it and it now works properly. Specifically, we deleted all the data from the previous client connection and all requests, including those that were processed successfully, and re-ran the client, and it now works. Thank you very much for all your help. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Answers (0)